Cre.at.ions

So i've been trying to decide how my next living space will differ from my present one. I've come to the conclusion that I need to live in a more creative environment to remain mentally stimulated and eager to make masterpieces.

In an attempt to save money i've opted for at home creations; things that you can do yourself without breaking the bank.

While on andyducett.com I stumbled on a great idea which was inspired by a bag series titled "Conversations About Something". It began in 2001 and is ongoing. There are 350 pieces in the series so far.

Here's how it works:

The materials range from gutter and dumpster finds to constructed and hand drawn components, but are mostly found or gifted material. When finished, each is stored in a 9" x 12" plastic zip lock bag and hung in a large group.




In the end you get this:



Pretty dope huh!!! Well I think so...lol...Imagine having one wall in your house like that...I think it would look fresh, but again I have a different sense of taste then most.
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Snapshot Du Jour